Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Opinionated

I went to Target today to get some clothes and Eden came with me in the dressing room.

She didn't mind me trying on clothes while she played on the bench or with the change in my purse or whatever she felt like doing.

But there was one dress that when I put it on she immediately came up to me and said, "No mom. Don't put on that one!" And she would try to take the dress off me. I tried on a few other things and she didn't say a word.

A while later I decided to try that dress on again (cause I didn't REALLY get a good look at it with Eden trying to take it off of me) and once again she started to say, "No mommy. Not that one!"

Apparently she really didn't like that dress...she's definitely got an opinion.

And needless to say, I didn't buy that dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment