Thursday, April 15, 2010

"I'm Still Sleeping!"

I had an appointment to go to today, so I had to wake up Eden from her nap (which she was probably gonna get up soon anyway).

When I went into the room, she was lying on the bed, eyes opened.

Eden: (pulls blankie over her head) NO MOMMY! I'm still sleeping!"
Me: We gotta go somewhere hun.
Eden: I not wake up. Close the door. I'm still sleeping.
Me: You can sleep in the car if you want.
Eden: No sleeping in the car. I want to sleep in my bed.
Me: Please come with me? I have a sandwich and grapes for you.
Eden: No, I want to sleep mommy!

This protesting went on for a while. I felt so bad and wished she could just sleep. Needless to say, I ended up a little late to my appointment...but surprisingly not THAT late.

No comments:

Post a Comment