Tuesday, October 25, 2011

You Can Run But You Can't Hide

Eden is often grumpy when she wakes up.

Leila is ready to play...or eat...after she wakes up.

After nap Eden laid down on the floor with her blankie, a little grumpy and sensitive.

Leila ran up to her and jumped on her back ready to play.

Eden (whiny voice): "Mom! Leila's on top of me!"
Mom: "Maybe you should lay on the couch so she can't get you."
(Eden crawls to the couch and makes a fort of pillows)
Eden: "Now I'm safe from Leila!"
(Mom finishes some cleaning.)
(Leila grabs a kids chair)
(Leila takes the chair to the couch)
(Leila climbs up on the couch)
(Leila jumps on Eden)
Eden: "MOM!!!"

Good old Leila...

And here's a reenactment in picture form...





I wasn't able to reenact the beginning while Eden was on the floor. I also didn't get the very end with Leila pounces on Eden cause once Leila saw the camera she insisted on just looking at me innocently and smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment