Monday, March 8, 2010

The Toddler Bed

Today I decided to try the toddler bed again....this time for nap instead of night time.

She got inside the bed nicely and I thought that maybe if I took a shower then she'd fall asleep to the noises (sometimes that helps her).

I got out the shower....quiet....did it work?

A few minutes pass by and I hear...singing...

"Ten little alien boys...and girls."
(She says "aliens" instead of "Indians")


Followed by...

"Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!"
(repeat over and over)

Followed by...

COMPLETE silence...

Guess she got tired of singing and zonked right out.

Two hours later she woke up from nap right where she left off....singing Happy Birthday....

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had this other blog! ... or I forgot about it. HOW CUTE IS EDEN!!!! What a doll!! How are you feeling with only 98 days left?!? :D

    ReplyDelete