Thursday, March 29, 2012

Communication

Eden often has a hard time interacting with Leila and talking with Leila (I figure its because she feels that since she doesn't talk back that she doesn't understand).

But lately Eden's been a doing a bit better.

After a bit of listening...I think I can see why Eden likes talking to Leila...

Eden: (Says something random)
(Leila continues to play)
Eden: "Leila. Laugh."
Leila: "HAHAHAHA!"
Eden: "Leila, you think I am SO FUNNY!"

Also I've noticed Eden telling Leila things to say all the time and Leila will just copy what Eden tells her to say. She doesn't do that for me or Tyson too much, but she'll usually always do it for Eden.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I love Eden! That's so funny. And Leila sounds too cute. I'm glad they love each other!

    ReplyDelete