Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lego Role Play

Most of the time when we play LEGOS, Eden has me build a "doctor's office"...today after playing doctor she thought of a new idea....

Pooh played by Eden. Piglet played by mom.

Pooh: "Piglet, come in the door."
(Enters Piglet.)
Pooh: "I'm King Pooh sitting on a throne."
Piglet: "Hi King. What would you like me to do for you?"
Pooh: "Go and do as the Lord hath commanded."
Piglet: "Oh, what did he command me to do?"
Pooh: "He commanded you to go clean your room."

Later...

(Piglet enters.)
Piglet: "King, my people need more food. Can you help us?"
Pooh: "Oh yes, I can help you."
Piglet: "Thanks, what should I do?"
Pooh: "Go to Foods Festival (local grocery store here)."
Piglet: "Oh, OK."
Pooh: "And close the door when you leave so flies don't come in."

1 comment:

  1. I know this is seriously like the bajillionth time I've said it, but I'll say it again (and probably again on your next post) but your daughter is hilarious and insanely smart. Seriously.

    Also, yes, come to OREGON! We would love, love, love, love, love to have you! I'm sad you feel like that's the only way to make it on my blog... :( You're my BFF, for heavens sake!!! I KNOW I've talked about you on my blog before AND posted pictures....with the posse pictures and things. But for SURE you will get a whole post dedicated just to you and your amazingly smart family if you come out to visit-- Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye!

    ReplyDelete