Monday, February 22, 2010

Singing in the Car

Eden loves to talk, talk, talk...

But when in the car she sings, sings, sings...

We took a few longer car rides since spring break in Utah. We went from the airport in Vegas to St. George and today from St. George to Orem. The whole way we heard lots of singing. She would often make up her own songs...which goes something like this:

"AOOOEEEAOOO. Walk to grandma's house. MMMEEEOOOEEE. Apple pie in the sky. AHHHEOOO..."

Or she would sing her own version of Old McDonald...which goes like this:

"Had a farm. EEEEO. Had a cow. EEEEO. With a moo moo here, and a moo moo here, and a moo moo here, and a moo moo here...."

*I wish I had a video but my camera currently has a problem AND I can't seem to get my videos to download on my blog. This makes me very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment